New York 07
* CAYUGA * JEFFERSON * LEWIS * MADISON * ONEIDA * ONONDAGA * OSWEGO * ST LAWRENCE *
County Rep Responsibilities...
1. Help run district sanctioned shows
2. Act in place of District Director, if District Director is unable to attend a district sanctioned show.
3. Help contact members when a show is cancelled.
4. Bring ideas and suggestions to District Director
5. Head up committees such as fundraising, awards, etc
6. Find new locations to have sanctioned shows
7. If a major decision is need to be made at a show, county representatives present at the show will help 8. Director come to a decision.
9. District Director has the final say in decisions if they are present at the show. County Representatives are people to help with the running of shows, bring ideas, suggestions to director.
If you are interested in becoming a county representative, please call Tammy Van Etten at 315-598-8180 for details.
* CAYUGA (Roseanne)
* JEFFERSON (Open Spot)
* LEWIS (Open Spot)
* MADISON (Brittany)
* ONEIDA (Cindy)
* ONONDAGA (Sherry)
* OSWEGO (Summer)
* ST LAWRENCE (Jen)